Arise Bristol Prayer Card
Coming together to One God, as one church, for one purpose, to see the kingdom of God come in Bristol by the process of personal repentance followed by repentance for our society and re-dedication to God of our lives, churches and spheres of society in our city.
The prayer card below was agreed by a gathering of City leaders to guide our prayers to prepare our hearts and our city on our journey to Pentecost. It is not “set in stone” and may be subject to modification after the Pentecost gathering. Thousands of these cards will be available at the prayer gatherings the weekend of 27-29 April to disseminate around the various churches.
1) Preparing hearts of people across our city, asking tor revelation from the Lord to lead us into repentance, humility and holiness.
Do listen to the free series of 5 talks by Simon Ponsonby at Christchurch Clifton 20-22 April 2012 on Holiness as the key to Revival...this is anointed, powerful, and perfectly timed. http://www.christchurchclifton.org.uk/content/recentsermons
2) For revelation and protection for Bishop Mike, Rob Scott Cook, Nigel Coles and the other Church Leaders and Leaders from the various spheres of influence in the City - that God will anoint them with His burden of prayer on the day and that the Godly declarations they make will have a lasting spiritual impact throughout this city and region.
3) Increasing in faith, trust and love and resisting fear, grumbling and compromise.
4) For social media networks to be fully used, but for a pure message with a true reflection of what the day is about: “Coming together to One God, as one church, for one purpose, to see the kingdom of God come in Bristol by the process of personal repentance followed by repentance for our society and re-dedication to God of our lives, churches and spheres of society in our city.”
5) Pray for stewards for the stadium event and for Jackie Davis (jdbarbados a_t yahoo d_o_t co d_o_t uk mobile 07817 159 120) who is co-ordinating this. We need 2 teams of 100, half of whom are trained intercessors, for administrative roles and prayer cover.
6) Pray for the worship leaders
7) Daniel 9 v1-19 – a guiding scripture when praying for our city.