…NOW RECRUITING FOR NEW MEMBERS!!!
Release Dance Crew has a passion to inspire and motivate young people to chase after their dreams. Based at ngm in Bristol, they are committed to sharing their lives, their faith, and their artform to make a difference in our culture. For just over two years now, Release has had the privilege of impacting this generation through a variety of festivals, youth and schools events, and has performed in front of hundreds of people.
In joining the Release Dance Crew you will learn and develop dynamic and inventive choreography, and travel to various events, gigs, and workshops to perform and speak about your faith. As part of ngm’s buzzing creative arts community you will also take part in ngm’s discipleship course.
“ngm for me was such a massive breath of fresh air and I would find it hard to describe exactly how much I valued being trained in my performance as well as my spiritual journey” Tarnya Neil – Singer/Dancer, “Thriller Live” (West End), Dancer for Rihanna at 2012 BRITS.
ALSO….RELEASE CREW PLUG IN!
Release has also collaborated with ngm Academy's Boot Campcourse to bring a whole new dimension to the ngm academy training course: Release Crew Plug In!
As part of this course you will:
- Take part in Boot Camp dance and technique classes in various styles including ballet, contemporary, street and musical theatre and regular fitness sessions
- Have opportunities to take part in master-classes with experienced dancers, some of whom are currently working in the industry
- Take part in ngm’s communications course
- Be on ngm's discipleship course
- Train for a year alongside Release
- Be evaluated every few months
At the end of the year, you may be given the chance to join Release as a full time crew member, depending on the standard reached.
If you are interested in either of these opportunities please contact Amy Tucker at academy a_t ngm d_o_t org d_o_t uk or call 01454 414 880 to arrange an audition and interview!